To talk about being profesional, it is tough~ but once you’ve gained extra experiences that others, then it would be easier for u to become profesional.

N for my side, yes I am, which still trying my best to become profesional in doing my work..:)

Well, it is not so easy as I am expected, but currently I oledy get used wiz it…insyaAllah~

Memegang sesuatu jawatan tuh x kire tinggi or rendah,
bukanlah sesuatu utk dibanggakan
tapi adalah satu tanggungjawab utk melaksanakan amanah yg diberikan….

got position in certain organization~will fight and do my best to do my work nice and smoothly.

if i dont do properly for dat position,i'll resign~means I don’t deserve to be there...
Even sesetengah akan mula bercakap2 tp I don’t care as long as I do the right thing.

Got storie from my frenz ::
sahabat die melenting someone from d same organisation doing what she is suppose to do, iaitu wat surat-menyurat n minit mesyuarat, bcoz she was d S/U, she is d one who suppose to do it….
profesional giler dak nih,n b'tgjwb toO.
dat storie really affected my brain,lol~

Weekend yg lepas lak, d umah…telah dibebel oleh abg::

Abang: Ieyqa, tolong jd org yg bertanggungjawab, jgn harapkan org lain….try to do it by urself, be independent!:o
Ieyqa: speechless~tergamam, smbil berfikir….tp xtau aper yg di fikirkan time tuh….erk~

Nih semua gara2 harapkan ayah utk renew road tax moto….fine~
Pape pon, ayah ‘back up’ sy, wahhahah~ luv u lah ayah~

Yeah, but when I think about it properly…..I should try to do it by myself, bcoz I am d one who use d moto….even I never do it, I should learn how to do it rite????!hurm~
D problem is….mmg lor sy niat balek umah tuh sbb nak blajo n renew road tax by myself..tapi~tertido:(( driving bagai nk giler n terlewat ke class.wuu~……

oklah abg, i'll keep ur nasihat,simpan baek2 dlm brain nih hah,tq~.....:))

p/s: AdA SesAPer SUKrELa, utk AJar sy LebIH COOL n RELaX???:))